Get OutThere’s a whole world just outside your hotel.
Here in the ATL Airport District, we’ve got all that sweet outdoor space that the dense inner-city hotspots can only dream about. Mountain biking trails, swimming pools, golf courses and more—so close, you can smell the cut grass.
Let’s check out the highlight reel:
- Hapeville Skate Park, where you can shred to your heart’s content
- College Park Pool and Rock Wall, where kids ages 0–100 can swim and climb and have a great time
- Charles E. Phillips Park & Splash Pad, featuring a 2,400 square foot splash pad situated in the upper field of the park, walking path, and more
- Highway 29 Ballfields, a recently completed park in Union City, this outdoor gem features a life-size chess set, ping-pong tables, skate park, volleyball courts, and so much more
- Barrett Park, where you can walk the beautiful path around this Historic College Park staple, or have some friendly competition in a tennis match
- Atlanta Beltline, a 33-mile multi-use trail that loops around the heart of Atlanta with access to shops and restaurants at various points on the trail. The southside portion of the trail is just a hop, skip, and a jump away from the District's edge
Find the perfect park, playground, court, course, trail or track below.