Home to the world’s busiest airport and just 10 miles from downtown Atlanta, the ATL Airport District is a unique destination with unique and changing needs for 2020. Each individual—residents, business owners and visitors alike—must be empowered to make informed decisions as our local industries reawaken. We’ll help by sharing what you can expect in the District today, tomorrow and for the foreseeable future.
• 225 cities have non-stop flights to ATL
• Free SkyTrain connection from airport to GICC
• More than 8,000 hotel rooms
• 400,000 total sq. ft. of meeting space
• Home to Atlanta’s largest ballroom
• Over 100 shops and restaurants at Camp Creek Market Place
• Minutes to Atlanta’s most popular area attractions