The ATL Airport District is one of the most unexpected and convenient places to stay if you’re traveling to the Atlanta area. As up-and-coming as it is down-home, the District offers a chance to experience a unique blend of energy that can only be found where forces of industry, technology, hospitality, and history meet.
The district is home to the world’s busiest airport, the second largest convention center in Georgia, and boasts more than 8,000 hotel rooms. Connected to everything you want to do and convenient to everything you could need, the ATL Airport District is the ideal destination for those who travel the beaten path, but prefer to stay just off it.
• 225 cities have non-stop flights to ATL
• Free SkyTrain connection from airport to GICC
• More than 8,000 hotel rooms
• 400,000 total sq. ft. of Meeting Space
• Home to Atlanta’s largest ballroom
• Over 100 shops and restaurants at Camp Creek Market Place
• Minutes to Atlanta’s most popular area attractions