- Location: High Museum of Art
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- 1280 Peachtree St., NE
A half century before NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick took a knee, gold medal sprinter Tommie Smith raised a fist at the 1968 Summer Olympic Games in Mexico to protest abuse of human rights around the world and in response to the struggle for civil rights in the United States. His historic gesture, and its reverberations over the past 50 years, will be explored in this important exhibition organized by the High Museum of Art.
- January 8, 2019 - February 3, 2019
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 1280 Peachtree St., NE , High Museum of Art, GA