- Location: Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Saturday
- 11:00 AM on Saturdays; 11:30 AM on Sundays
- 1345 Piedmont Ave., NE
Drop by the Fuqua Conservatory lobby to watch the conservation team tend to the rare and endangered amphibians on display at the Garden. The frogs jump into action when presented with their meals, and an amphibian specialist is available to answer questions about these captivating creatures.
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Saturday
- Location: 1345 Piedmont Ave., NE , Atlanta Botanical Garden, GA