- Location: High Museum of Art
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- 1280 Peachtree St., NE
European Masterworks: The Phillips Collection presents the pioneering collecting approach of Duncan Phillips, who opened the first museum of modern art in the United States in 1921. The iconic works by Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, Expressionist, and Cubist artists in European Masterworks show Phillips's efforts to bring European modernism to a larger audience. The exhibition features masterpieces by Claude Monet, Alfred Sisley, Edgar Degas, Paul Cézanne, Paul Gauguin, Vincent van Gogh, Henri Matisse, Pablo Picasso and other iconic artists. Many of the works have not traveled together in more than 20 years.
- April 6, 2019 - July 14, 2019
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 1280 Peachtree St., NE , High Museum of Art, GA