FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ATL Airport District Restaurant Week Announces 2019 Participants
Sixth annual culinary celebration offers exclusive deals at top restaurants in College Park, East Point, Hapeville and Union City from Saturday, March 9 through Sunday, March 17
ATLANTA (Thursday, February 14, 2019) – Calling all foodies! ATL Airport District is gearing up to host its sixth annual ATL Airport District Restaurant Week taking place from Saturday, March 9, through Sunday, March 17, 2019. During this nine-day culinary celebration, patrons are invited to enjoy top restaurants throughout the cities of College Park, East Point, Hapeville and Union City, Ga.
Attendees will be able to dine at a wide selection of local favorites, ranging from classic Southern fare to contemporary restaurants with a twist. Featured restaurants throughout the District will offer $9, $19 or $29 prix fixe menus or signature dishes at a 20 percent discount. All menu prices will be valid for brunch, lunch or dinner and exclude alcohol, tax and gratuity.
This year’s participating restaurants and offers include the following:
- Apron – offering 20 percent discount during lunch and dinner
- Arches Brewing – offering $9 beer flights
- Chapman Drugs – offering 20 percent off full soda fountain menu
- Grecian Gyro – offering $9 prix fixe lunch menu and $19 prix fixe dinner menu
- Hapeville Corner Tavern – offering 20 percent off during lunch and dinner
- Kupcakerie – offering 20 percent discount during lunch and dinner
- Lunch on Main Street – offering 20 percent discount during lunch
- Mellow Mushroom – offering three-course selection for $29 including two (2) Lil House Salads, one (1) medium specialty pizza and one (1) cookie sundae during lunch and dinner
- Pit Boss BBQ – offering one (1) pork or chicken sandwich for $9 during lunch, and one (1) half rack spare ribs with two (2) sides for $19 during dinner
- Restaurant 356 – offering 20 percent discount during dinner
- The Corner Grille – offering two course blackened catfish Opelousas and dessert duo for $29
- Urban Foodie – offering 20 percent discount during lunch and dinner
Presented by ATL Airport District and Phase 3 Marketing & Communications, with media support from Atlanta Eats, ATL Airport District Restaurant Week will kick off on Saturday, March 9. For more information regarding ATL Airport District and Restaurant Week, visit www.ATLdistrict.com or follow along on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using #DineInTheDistrict and #ATLdistrict.
ABOUT ATL AIRPORT DISTRICT:
ATL Airport District is the official convention & visitors bureau for the cities of College Park, East Point, Hapeville and Union City, Ga. The mission of ATL Airport District is to generate economic development for the cities of College Park, East Point, Hapeville, and Union City by effectively marketing the community as a preferred tourism, convention and meeting destination. For more information, please visit www.ATLdistrict.com.